The material on this web site provides general information only and does not constitute legal advice.
All material on this web site is subject to copyright. Use of material from this site, other than for personal use, must be authorised by Nicholas Dibb.
In some cases copyright for logos and images on this web site is held by someone other than Nicholas Dibb, and permission to reproduce them must be requested from the copyright owner.
BUSINESS SALE & PURCHASE
Nicholas Dibb Solicitors provide comprehensive legal services in the area of the sale and purchase of a business.
How can we assist you?
Our expert solicitors are able to advise you in the following areas:
- preparation of contracts for the sale and purchase of a business;
- advising on contract for the purchase of a business prepared by the seller
- advising you on the issues arising from transmission of business and the impact on employees and
- employment agreements, including company policies;
- advising on commercial leases; license rights;
- preparation of mortgages, including inter-family loans;
We can also represent you in dispute resolution or litigation arising from the sale or purchase of a business.
Selling or purchasing a business can be a very rewarding experience. What many people do not realise is that once the decision to sell or buy has been made, there are many important questions that need to be asked.