The material on this web site provides general information only and does not constitute legal advice.
All material on this web site is subject to copyright. Use of material from this site, other than for personal use, must be authorised by Nicholas Dibb.
In some cases copyright for logos and images on this web site is held by someone other than Nicholas Dibb, and permission to reproduce them must be requested from the copyright owner.
Nicholas Dibb has extensive experience and expertise in the area of Discrimination Law.
How can we assist you?
Our expert solicitors are able to assist you by:
- advising as to whether you have been discriminated against because of your:
- advising as to whether you have suffered sexual harassment or pregnancy discrimination;
- advising as to whether you have been subject to workplace bullying;
- drafting complaints to the Australian Human Rights Commission and the Australian Capital Territory Human Rights Office;
- reviewing advice from the Australian Human Rights Commission;
- representing you in litigation arising from unlawful discrimination. We can also advise you as to the most appropriate forum for your complaint.