The material on this web site provides general information only and does not constitute legal advice.
All material on this web site is subject to copyright. Use of material from this site, other than for personal use, must be authorised by Nicholas Dibb.
In some cases copyright for logos and images on this web site is held by someone other than Nicholas Dibb, and permission to reproduce them must be requested from the copyright owner.
Nicholas Dibb Solicitors provides a wide range of legal services in the area of Employment Law.
How can we assist you?
Our expert solicitors are able to assist you by:
For employees (both government and private sector)
- reviewing and advising on your current employment conditions
- advising you on an employment contract prepared for your employer
- advising on the coverage and operation of federal awards
- advising on breaches of contract
- advising on the coverage and operation of federal awards;
- advising on employment issues in relation to transmission of business.
Nicholas Dibb Solicitors can represent you in dispute resolution or litigation arising from any employment matter.