The material on this web site provides general information only and does not constitute legal advice.
All material on this web site is subject to copyright. Use of material from this site, other than for personal use, must be authorised by Nicholas Dibb.
In some cases copyright for logos and images on this web site is held by someone other than Nicholas Dibb, and permission to reproduce them must be requested from the copyright owner.
Nicholas Dibb Solicitors is committed to environmentally sound work practices. We recognise that the reduction of our collective environmental footprint is a matter of absolute priority. In order to achieve this goal, our office has undertaken a range of measures.
- Conserving resources through the better management of paper, energy and water. We recycle all of our paper and toner and re-use packaging wherever possible.
- Educating employees on the impact of our workplace on the environment. We encourage employees to walk, ride and carpool to and from work.
- Developing and implementing environmental improvement targets and an accompanying plan.
- Employing best practice technologies including electronic filing systems and environmentally efficient fax and copying machines.
- Establishing relations with environmentally conscious suppliers.
We will continue to identify opportunities to improve our environmental performance and we welcome input from clients and members of the community.