The material on this web site provides general information only and does not constitute legal advice.
All material on this web site is subject to copyright. Use of material from this site, other than for personal use, must be authorised by Nicholas Dibb.
In some cases copyright for logos and images on this web site is held by someone other than Nicholas Dibb, and permission to reproduce them must be requested from the copyright owner.
Nicholas Dibb Solicitors provides expert legal advice with respect to commercial leases.
How can we assist you?
We can assist you by:
- Negotiating on your behalf with the lessor in relation to terms and conditions of a lease;
- Advising you on lease documents prepared by the landlord;
- Preparing lease documentation for your commercial property;
- Assisting you in obtaining compliance with lease terms and conditions;
- Negotiating your exit from a lease;
- Representing you in dispute resolution or litigation with respect to a lease.
Our team of solicitors will be able to provide you with legal services in relation to the drafting, review and registration of commercial leases in the ACT and NSW.