The material on this web site provides general information only and does not constitute legal advice.
All material on this web site is subject to copyright. Use of material from this site, other than for personal use, must be authorised by Nicholas Dibb.
In some cases copyright for logos and images on this web site is held by someone other than Nicholas Dibb, and permission to reproduce them must be requested from the copyright owner.
PLANNING & ENVIRONMENT LAW
Nicholas Dibb Solicitors provide quality legal advice in the area of Planning and Environment.
How can we assist you?
Our experienced solicitors can assist you by:
- advising on the development approval process in the ACT;
- advising on boundary disputes;
- advising on the legality of developments that affect your privacy or your neighbourhood;
- assisting you in challenging government rates or charges;
- representing you in dispute resolution or litigation on any of the above matters.