The material on this web site provides general information only and does not constitute legal advice.
All material on this web site is subject to copyright. Use of material from this site, other than for personal use, must be authorised by Nicholas Dibb.
In some cases copyright for logos and images on this web site is held by someone other than Nicholas Dibb, and permission to reproduce them must be requested from the copyright owner.
WILLS & ESTATES
Nicholas Dibb Solicitors offers a comprehensive range of legal services to assist you in this world and afterwards…
How can we assist you?
Our expert solicitors are able to assist you by:
- preparing your will and advising you on how to reflect your wishes on the management of your affairs after your death;
- advising on and preparing your power of attorney;
- preparing an enduring power of attorney which
- allows you to express your wishes as to your future medical care; and
- to choose a person to manage your financial affairs in the event that you become incapacitated as a result of illness or accident;
- advising you on your responsibilities if you are appointed an executor of another person’s estate;
- applying for probate of the estate of a relative or friend;
- applying for letters of administration when your relative or friend has died without leaving a will;
- advising you if you feel you have been inadequately dealt with in the will of a relative or friend;
- representing you in litigation arising from the will or estate of another person;